So after finally caving in and buying into the whole Air Fryer craze, I’ve been pinching myself for not getting one a lot sooner. I seem to use it just about almost everyday! Today I wanted to share one of the first easier recipes I tried with it, which helped me fall in love with the Air Fryer! I hope you enjoy!
Dry Rub Air Fryer RecipePrint This
- 1 lb. Chicken Wings - fresh or frozen then thaw
- 2 TBSP Paprika
- 2 TBSP white sugar
- 1 TBSP Basil
- 1 TBSP Oregano
- 1 TBSP Garlic
- 1 TBSP Onion
- 1 TBSP Thyme
- 1 TBSP White Pepper
- 1 TBSP Black Pepper
- 1 TBSP Cayenne Pepper
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees for 4-5 minutes.
- Add spices and sugar together in a bowl.
- Stir well.
- Dip each wing into the mix and rub both sides of the wings.
- Place the wings in a bowl and allow to marinate for 30-45 minutes.
- Arrange chicken wings in a single layer in the air fryer.
- Air fry at 400 degrees for 12 minutes.
- At the half way point flip the wings for even cooking