Pizza should be everyone’s favorite food, if it isn’t you must be crazy. Now pasta on the other hand isn’t very exciting as pizza, so why not make them together!? This Pizza Pasta recipe will have your family wanting more! Not only is it super easy to make, but it honestly tastes great. It would make the perfect dinner option for one of those nights you don’t feel like cooking but you still want your family to think you’re the best cook in the world!
Easy Pizza Pasta Recipe
- 3-4 Cups Cooked Pasta
- 1 Cup Tomato Pasta Sauce
- 2oz Cream Cheese
- Salt And Pepper
- 2 Teaspoons Italian Seasoning
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheese
- 4 oz Pepperoni Slices
- Parlsey, Pptional Garnish
- Cook the pasta according to package directions and drain out the water.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place the pasta in a large bowl and add in the pasta sauce, cream cheese, salt, pepper and Italian seasoning. Stir well to combine. The heat from the recently cooked pasta should help melt the cream cheese to make it stirrable.
- Pour the pasta into a casserole dish and cover with 1 cup of shredded cheese. Sprinkle with additional Italian seasoning, if desired, and place pepperoni slices on top.
- Cover casserole dish with tinfoil and bake for 15 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- You can remove the tinfoil for a couple minutes if you want to crisp up the cheese, or remove the dish from the oven.