My kids and I are loving all these slime recipes so much that we decided to make some of our own. With fall coming up we thought we’d make slime with some fall colors, which turned out amazing!
Fall Sprinkle Slime Recipe for Kids
This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy.
- 1/2 Cup of Elmer’s Washable Non Toxic Clear Glue or Elmer’s White Glue
- 1/2 Cup of Liquid Starch
- 1/2 Cup of Water
- Measuring Cup
- Bowls and a spoon
- Fall Colored Sprinkles
- Brown Acrylic Paint
1. Mix 1/2 cup water and 1/2 cup of glue in a bowl until combined completely. You can choose between Elmer’s Clear School Glue or Elmer’s White glue but when you add color paint to white glue, the colors will be lighter.
2. Next you can add in the brown color paint. If you want to try other colors just repeat these steps in another bowl but switch out the colors.
3. After that pour in 1/2 cup of liquid starch. Eventually you’ll see the slime immediately start to form and start sticking to your fork. Once it starts completely sticking, switch to mixing with your hands for a few minutes until you feel the majority of the liquid incorporated into the slime.
5. Next you’ll lay out your slime and start adding your colored sprinkles. Add in as much as you like!