Whether it’s for Earth Day or for National Read Across America Day, this Lorax activity is great for whenever! Not only do you and your kids get to enjoy one of my personal favorite Dr. Suess books, but you’ll give them a chance to help out the earth in a fun way!
Earth Day Lorax Kids Activity
This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy.
- Glittery Pom Poms
- Pipe Cleaners
- Seed Packets
- Ribbon or Twine
- Hole Punch
- Hot Glue Gun
- Lorax Quote Printable
1. Cut out the Lorax quote cards from the printable.
2. Punch a hole in the corner of each card.
3. Punch a hole in the upper corner of each seed packet. Do it where the package is sealed at the top so that the seeds will not leak out.
4. Cut a pipe cleaner in half.
5. Use a hot glue gun to attach a glitterly craft pom pom to the top of a piece of pipe cleaner.
6. Thread a piece of ribbon or string through a seed packet and then through one of the Lorax quote cards. Tie the ribbon or string into a bow around one of the pipe cleaner truffula trees.