With Halloween right around the corner I’m already looking for some new crafts to try with kids. They’ve been wanting to try a yarn wrapping craft for quite some time and I thought it’d be a fun idea to combine the two and make a cute yarn wrapped mummy!
Yarn Wrapped Footprint Mummy Halloween Craft
This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy.
1. Cover your Childs foot with white paint and press down onto black cardstock paper.
2. Cut the footprint out after it dries.
3. Glue two googly eyes near the top.
4. Then cut your white yarn and tape the beginning of the yarn to the back of your mummy.
5. Start wrapping your yarn.
6. When you’re happy with how your mummy looks, you can make a knot on the back and secure it with glue.